Informal Letter

Dear Dad,

Hi Dad, how are you? I hope you are fine. In my case, i'm not so fine. I'm sending this letter from jeil. I'm in a hurry so i will exaplain to you. You might know why.
I was in our house, while you were absent so i entered your studio and saw a drink so misterious and delitious, that i took it. I smelled it, and i drank it. I don't know why, i felt bigger and stonger, (so good at that time) but then i didn't remember anymore. When i woke up, i was in the street, and all my clothes were broken. I want you to please take me out of jail, because they acused me of doing something a didn't know.
Please dad, if you have any cure, please come here, I'm in the 1329 cell.

                                                                                                                   Waiting for your answer, 
                                                                                                                                           Thomas Jeckyll           
                                                                                                                                                  

Comentarios

Entradas populares