Formal Letter

Dear Ms Krousoft,
I am wrtiting because of the situation we had on Friday. I am really sorry, but i was really mad at that time because I lost the tournament. I was supposed to win , not him. I am going to tell you our story.
  It started at scool. We were best friends, always toghether. When we were ten he stopped talking to me. I think it was because  I started quarrelling  with my friends. After that he started bothering me and now we are enemies. He always moks at me. Also in secondary school the two of us fell in love with the same girl, and, it was you. Nowadays we don't talk to each other, and everyone think that he is  a saint and i am a devil. 
Elizabeth, no one knows this until now please don't tell this to anybody. I trust on you, please don't tell this to anybody and keep this in a sake place, where nobody can find this.
                                                                                          
                                                                                  Yours sincerlySir Bevis
    

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares