Look before you leap

Use:
  • Connectors
  • Examples of direct speech
  • Similes
  • Metaphor
  • Examples of past perfect

Think about it

This image represents both the text and one of the
meanings of "Look before you leap".
"Look before you leap" said my mother crying, suspecting what I was planning. I walked away, without saying goodbye. I had thought about it. I was walking towards a high highway which was as far from the ground as a five floor building. I was expecting my dear boyfriend. Neither of us wanted to live any more. He also had thought about it. Suddenly he touched my back, and afterwards hugged me.
"Are you sure about this?" he asked me.
"Sure" I answered. I looked before I leapt on the cement sea.
"She's waking up!" exclaimed my mother's joyful voice out of the blue. Wait, what? I should be dead. As dead as plastic. I hardly opened my eyes and it hurt like I had the sun in my eyes. Yet, that didn't even hurt compared to my body. Moreover... where´s Jack? Did he die?

Comentarios

Entradas populares